Stop dating! Stop looking for love! JUST STOP!
Ready to stop dating?Ready to stop the swiping, networking, meet-ups, coffee dates and zoom calls? To stop the obsessing, questioning and try- try- trying? The women I work with are SO ready to stop with all the craziness, because none of it ever seem to work. It just creates a cycle of desperation and frustration. And the truth is… None of these things will help you attract a high caliber man. They won’t help you experience real love that lasts. NONE of them. Here’s the reality: Focusing on all the wrong things only keeps women like you stuck spinning their wheels. The dating apps and shitty DM comments and awful first dates…. they’re just keeping you stuck on the hamster wheel of dead end dating. And for highly accomplished professional women, this costs time and energy you don’t have. Am I right?
Same Actions = Same ResultsThe more you keep at it, constantly experiencing the same results, the more it leaves you feeling disappointed, embarrassed and confused. How the hell can you be so successful at work…yet struggle so much in your love life? Why does *she* seem to have it so easy, and you can’t even find a halfway decent guy to grab coffee with? And yet….what else is there? Even though you know it’s never worked before, you can’t bring yourself to stop dating, stop swiping, stop seeking. But the more you keep doing the same things, the worse off you are. The more you focus on the wrong things, the more wrong results you’ll keep piling up.
For context, here are a few things NOT worth focusing on:
- Which app to be on
- Where to go to meet men IRL (in real life)
- How to date during COVID
- What to do or say to get a second date
- Asking yourself, “Do I message first or let him reach out?” or
- “Do I text him after our date, or wait for him to text me?”
- Are you 1000% certain you’d know what to do with him?
- Would you be ready for him?
- Would you recognize him as Mr. RIGHT?
- Would you look past him and pick another Mr WRONG?
- Would you push him away, or show up the same way with him as you did the last few times and set yourself up for another disappointment?
Stop Dating Until You’ve Answered TheseDO YOU:
- Worry at all about messing it up, sabotaging or making mistakes?
- Have any fear at all around getting hurt again, not being ‘enough’ or repeating unhealthy patterns of the past?